IT Director & PropTech Consultant
#CRM Systems / #Marketing / #PropTech Suppliers / #Sales
How I can help
I help estate agents
- increase market share
- improve the time-to-cash
- increase profit
- improve operational efficiency
- reduce costs
- the use of digital marketing techniques
- the choice, implementation and use of technology
- process optimisation
I also help estate agency suppliers develop their propositions, and have designed products on behalf of suppliers, and help suppliers discover new customers with the right fit.
I've got 14 years board experience as Estate Agency IT Director for a top 20 estate agency.
Before joining the estate agency, I was a business process improvement consultant for many Fortune 500 companies and contributed to "The Closed Loop" a book about effective planning and budgeting.
Going even further back, aged 14 I can remember glueing external photos onto window cards!
- Assisted multiple agencies in automating tasks and activities to free up time for important customer service
- Created a call centre framework for companies looking to centralise functions
- Created 5 year website roadmap for one of the UK's largest estate agencies
Don’t just listen to us. Here’s what our early adopters are saying about Kerfuffle
Case study: Win more MAs through marketing
Changed marketing strategy from a little of everything to a laser focus on the "book valuation" action. This agency's marketing now has a purpose beyond "advertise us". It also has metrics to know when they are successful, and an action plan for the future to expand marketing over time in a purposeful manner.
Case study: List properties quicker
Worked with a multi-branch agency, reviewing the steps from "signed agency agreement" to "live on property portals". Streamlined the processes by outsourcing the AML work and dropping printed brochures for modern digital alternatives, enabling properties to be live online on the same day.
Case study: Calculate the ROI of marketing
This agent believes that you cannot manage what you cannot measure. They felt that they should be able to track vendors, applicants, landlords and tenants from first lead to cash in the bank, calculate the banking that is earned from each marketing campaign, and thus derive the ROI of their marketing. Fortunately, one of our consultants has experience in setting this reporting up, and was able to help.
Case study: Win vendors using social media
This startup agency desperately needed stock. We set up a process to identify any competitors stock that was out of the sole agency agreement period, and cross-reference these addresses with the agent's database of leads, to create Facebook audiences. We expect around 5% of their sold stock to come from this advertising channel.
Case study: World-class and future-proof website
The client was left with a multi-year implementation plan to develop a future-proofed lead-generating website.
Meet our consultants
The appointments types subscribing estate agents usually choose with our consultants are:
- Objective one-on-one guidence on a single topic from Kerfuffle's expert consultants, specific to the challenge at hand. 15 minutes
- KPI review and direction setting from kerfuffle's expert consultants, specific to the challenge at hand. 30 minutes
- Strategy setting and action plan agreement from Kerfuffle's expert consultants, specific to the challenge at hand. 60 minutes
- Objective in depth analysis and planning from Kerfuffle's expert consultants, specific to the challenge at hand. 2-3 hours
- To access these consults, and our other services, we offer three subscription models.
- View Our Subscription