Art Division is a boutique digital marketing agency specialising in the UK property market. We serve as an extended... Read more
See the exclusive kerfuffle deal Login and view the deal
Art Division is a boutique digital marketing agency specialising in the UK property market. We serve as an extended marketing department for our clients, the majority of which are UK-based estate and letting agents and property developers. We champion the independent companies in this sector and help them compete with their rivals and the bigger players.
We focus on an 8-step Customer Value Journey, founded in human psychology and science, that turns strangers into customers, and customers into repeat-buying brand advocates. This approach enables us to be incredibly data-driven, analysing which areas of the business need the most attention to produce the best results.
Our core services include the following:
- Marketing consultancy: we work with clients on a one-to-one basis to plan and strategise a bespoke marketing campaign that works for their specific brand and offering
- Done-for-you digital marketing services: this includes SEO, Paid Advertising (Google and Facebook), Content Marketing, Email Marketing & Automation and Social Media.
- Web design and development: we specialise in WordPress and offer personalised modular websites specifically designed for the UK estate and letting agents as well as full support, hosting and ongoing maintenance.
- Website design & development
- Content marketing
- Social media
- Email marketing
- Video interviews
- Data Analysis & Reporting
Problems we solve for agents
We help estate & letting agents grow with profit by attracting and converting more clients (vendors, landlords, buyers, tenants or investors) through effective digital marketing.
Most of our clients approach us with the following problems:
- They are losing their market share in some of their locations, and they want to gain it back
- They want to expand to new locations where they have no market share at all.
- They have a great local reputation, but their digital marketing is letting them down, and they need help with matching their online reputation to their offline one.
If this is you, we would love to talk.
Our websites can be integrated with pretty much any of the agency specific CRM systems.
Property Software Group (Vebra Alto, Jupix, CFP Winman)
We can also connect to some of the portals direct, such as:
We can embed functionality from most industry suppliers such as:
ValPal, ProVal, RightVal, etc
BriefYourMarket and more.
- Set up: from £1,975+VAT
- Ongoing license, hosting, support & maintenance fee: from £165+VAT/month
Digital Marketing (Monthly excluding media costs):
- The investment in a marketing campaign depends on the goals of your business. Our fees depend on the number of channels we will manage on your behalf, with a min starting fee of £750/month for just 1 channel.
Setup / Onboarding
Personalised Modular Websites
Digital Marketing Campaign Setup
Training & Support
We offer one-to-one consultancy and a 2-day workshop, designed to plan and strategise a successful marketing campaign, tailored to the needs of each client. Visit our website for more information.
5 Costly Questions You Must Ask A Web Design Agency
5 Costly Questions You Must Ask A Web Design Agency With an estimated 90% of sales leads coming...
KnowledgeShare: Cost or an Opportunity? How do you view your marketing efforts during a downturn?
From year to year, the property market either goes up or down and this results in either an...
Are marketing funnels the answer to growing your estate agency?
If you were to ask us for one big idea for growing your estate agency right now, a good place to...
Is your marketing campaign bringing results?
With all the tools at your disposal, measuring the success of a digital marketing campaigns is...
Art Division: The five best ways to get your blog seen
The blog is one of the best tools content marketers have at their disposal and one which works...
Art Division: What is the future of websites for high street estate agents?
The vast majority of people start their property searches online, typically on their phones. While...
The 6 steps to attracting - and converting - more landlords by Art Division
Your business may have been taking advantage of the recent sales boom, boosting your cash flow and...
Art Division: Could improving your call to action be the key to more conversions?
Could improving your call to action be the key to more conversions? If you’re looking to find...
What will Apple’s privacy updates mean for estate agents in 2022
Last year saw tech companies, including Apple get a bit more serious about privacy - something...
5 blog topic ideas estate agents should be using now by Art Division
While estate agents live and breathe the business of buying and selling houses, many consumers are...
Art Division celebrates a big birthday in the digital marketing business
As digital marketing agency Art Division celebrates its 20th anniversary, founder and MD Nelly...
How should agents approach their marketing after lockdown?
In this article, Nelly Berova from Art Division discusses how agents should approach their marketing...
Powering Relationships Between People and Property. Our leading property software solution Veco™ offers a comprehensive, multi-discipline package, enabling our clients to carry out core business... Powering Relationships Between People and Property.... Show me the deal »