Credas launches brand new platform designed to make AML easy for lettings and estate agents
Credas Technologies, the leading identity verification checks provider, has announced the launch of its brand new AML/IDV platform, bringing three years of innovative development and millions of pounds of investment to estate and letting agents across the UK to aid in their war against money laundering.
The industry-leading platform will aid the nation’s property professionals in their AML endeavours by helping to automate both the AML and IDV onboarding procedures.
The new next-gen platform delivers on a number of market-leading innovations that will simplify the due diligence for both agents and their customers, helping to speed up transactions while reducing the risk of fraudulent/criminal activity.
Property professionals will be able to take advantage of a number of new innovations including:
- New branding module offering full branding that includes branded emails, SMS, landing pages, PDF reports & web app
- Free proof and source of funds module including document uploads
- New Open banking capabilities for automated instant bank checks
- The new Credas workflow engine that can create bespoke processes in hours not days.
- New fully integrated EIDAS level 2 advanced eSignatures into automated user journeys
- New PEPS and Sanctions results that include headshots, daily ongoing monitoring, adverse media, and law enforcement.
- New customisable data capture forms for bespoke client onboarding processes.
Over 200,000 people a month are being processed by Credas with companies such as Connells, iamproperty, Stirling Ackroyd, Vouch, and Strike, enjoying the benefits of our brand new brand sector-leading platform.
Tim Barnett, CEO of Credas Technologies, said:
“The nation’s estate and letting agents really are the front line in the fight against money laundering within the UK property market and this can be an extremely heavy responsibility to carry at times, particularly in addition to their other day-to-day commitments.
Our goal has always been to help shoulder some of this weight by providing the technology that does the heavy lifting for them. We’ve invested millions into our brand new next-gen platform that provides agents with the very best AML tools, and a host of new integrations with the likes of Land Registry and LexisNexis.
By bringing together all these innovations under one platform we’ve dramatically cut down the time it takes to onboard new customers while also strengthening their compliance processes with our new data partnerships.”