When was the last time you carried out an appraisal of your estate agency suppliers? When we first launched kerfuffle we carried out a survey of 650 agents and identified some alarming stats:
• 92% of estate agency business owners felt they had signed up to a supplier but didn’t do thorough research and regretted it. Frankly we don’t believe the other 8%!
• On average most agents when asked how many suppliers they used in total (excluding normal business suppliers like gas and electricity) said they thought they used 13. When they actually were asked to list them they realised they had underestimated by over 50% and that the true number was 20.
• Just under 1 in 4 agents admitted realising they were paying for a supplier they no longer actively used.
Who have we helped so far?
Over the last few months we have been running supplier MOT sessions which are based on our Supplier Management White paper (download here). We spend 30 - 45 minutes going through an agents full list of estate agency suppliers and then appraise their usage of each. We’ve worked with some of the very best agents across the country and achieved significant results:
Paramount saved over £60,000 with this process
Lawrence Rand saved over £30,000
Drivers & Norris saved over £35,000
Goldfinch saved £9,000
Could you benefit from a supplier MOT?
This process will quickly help you to identify any waste in your supply chain so that we can workout the reason why you aren’t getting value for money out of the system or product:
• Is it a knowledge gap in which case you need more training? Is it surplus to requirements and able to do what you want it to do?
• Are there alternative solutions out there that can better solve your business issues and if yes are there any kerfuffle deals you can benefit from?
Let us do the hard work reviewing and prioritising those companies that will make a difference to your business. We’re not just here to help you spend your money wisely, under our guidance you can save money too.
Stop missing out on terrific opportunities to integrate brilliant new technology and services into your business and profiting from new revenue streams by booking your free personal supplier MOT now.
Got a question? Get in touch