Stitch AI Ltd
Stitch provides a range of messaging solutions, focused around the world of WhatsApp and social media messaging. We... Read more
Here’s your exclusive kerfuffle deal: We are offering a fantastic deal for all Kerfuffle members: 20% off the first 3 months... Read more
Stitch provides a range of messaging solutions, focused around the world of WhatsApp and social media messaging. We can automate WhatsApp conversations and lead management from portals such as Rightmove, Zoopla & OTM. Other key features are shared WhatsApp team inboxes, automation bots and broadcast messaging. We bring your sales & service teams closer to your customers utlising the WhatsApp API.
Staff using personal WhatsApp accounts is not only a GDPR breach, but a risk that valuable data leaves the business maliciously or with a leaver.
- WhatsApp Messaging Solutions
- Collaborative Email & Omni Channel Messaging
- VoIP & Video Based Communications
Problems we solve for agents
Customers live in messaging, more specifcally, WhatsApp. In fact, for 77% of 18-50 year olds, WhatsApp is their messaging app of choice.
The use WhatsApp personal accounts is now a violation of WhatsApp's terms, as well as a GDPR breach. WhatsApp Business is designed for one-man-bands, certainly not for a busy branch, or branches of Estate Agents. We help agents leverage the worlds most used smartphone messaging app for increased customer service, quicker lead engagement, as well as enable them to market property over WhatsApp.
Setup / Onboarding
From point of order (assuming you have a verified FB Business Manager) the time is approx 1 to 3 weeks.
Training & Support
Full onboarding in provided, which includes:
- Kick Off Meeting with your IT administrator, and marketing project lead
- Configuration of your platform, including automation bots
- Zoom based remote training for your team - includes 2 x 45 min sessions, typically one on live day, the other a few weeks after live date
- Ongoing support, account management
Our WhatsApp API solutions have a set up fee of £495. The monthly access charge starts from £199 per month, which includes up to 10 users. Additional user licenses are available for £25 per user/month. This includes:
- Unlimited Customer Service Messages
- Messaging software to manage chats from
- Ability to send mass broadcast messages with a single click
- Bots for lead automation/qualification
- Use QR codes to start chats from physical locations such as window displays, printed media
- Lead2WhatsApp automatically invites your portal leads into WhatsApp chats
- Voice2WhatsApp takes any queuing phone calls and hands off to WhatsApp chats - reducing call abandonment levels
- Improve website conversions with WhatsApp chat call to actions from your website
Know of a product that should be on this page?
Recommend one and embrace the kerfuffle community spirit