Looking to digitally transform your property reporting? With award-winning TouchRight you can do more than create great-looking professional reports! We provide a simple, easy to use web and mobile app to help letting agents and property managers produce property reports with ease, saving paper, time and adding even more value with a few simple clicks. Produce branded, professional reports that your clients will love. Choose to create a report either at a property, or in the office via over-the-phone/zoom/facetime with the tenant or landlord. Or use the self-service option for tenants and landlords to complete reports remotely, to help with social distancing.
Using your phone or tablet means existing paper reports can be digitally transformed - from routine inspections, inventories, check ins, check outs, HMO, maintenance, Legionella, HHSRS, FFHH, block inspections, build to rent and more. Further enhance your repair process by tagging issues, share with contractors and more. Our Open API integrates with agentOS, Acquaint, Qube SLM, Reapit, SME Professional, Fixflo and Signable for seamless sharing of data with more being developed.
With reports produced on 100,000+ properties, 1,000+ users around the UK are saving time and paper, plus adding value to their management fees.
Start your Free trial today.
Read the latest news
FREE set up, training, support, custom template building, integrations (except Reapit), multiple users, additional branches.
All Inclusive plan - most letting agents completing at least 2 or more reports at the same address each year will choose an 'All Inclusive' fixed price monthly plan. You can complete as many reports and different report types without any additional costs. The slider for the different property bands can be seen on this link. According to industry data the average size portfolio is around 200 properties. We have a property plan for 210 properties at £55+vat PM. Over the year completing 2 reports at one address would equate to £1.57, 3 reports £1.05, 4 reports 79p.
Monthly Lite plan - is a minimum £10+vat PM that includes 4x reports PM (additional reports are £2.50+vat). It includes all the features of the All inclusive plan and no property limits. An ideal plan if you have a small portfolio or only want to use the software in an ad hoc way.
We have an Open API and currently integrate with the following suppliers:
- Qube SLM
- SME Professional
More details and our integrations matrix can be found on our website on this link.
The next integration we are working on is - Arthur Online.
Awarded in 2019
Best Estate Agency Suppliers Guide 2020: Excellent (Software & Technology)
Setup / Onboarding
Every trial account has an on-board tour, so if you set a side 20-30 minutes to read the instructions to add a property, schedule an appointment and choose a ready-made template. You can then sync this to the App on your device and simply run through a template in the office before syncing it back to the dashboard and seeing your final report.
We then tailor the set up and on-boarding process to suit each individual customer depending on how they plan to use the software with their PM's internally and with their external resource. Some customers can set up on their own off the back of the on-board tour and are happy to use our ready made templates, others come to the software requiring custom templates, data importing, wanting to make use of the integrations and are looking to implement a change of internal processes across larger teams and branches.
Training & Support
Alongside the personal approach of webinars we have a number of other online resources to support and help users. Web chat, 50+ FAQ's, YouTube channel with many 'How To' videos and 'hot tips' placed around the web dashboard.
We provide a simple, easy to use web and mobile app (iOS and Android) for property professionals to help digitally transform their property reporting. Using your phone or tablet means existing paper reports can be digitally transformed - from routine inspections, inventories, check ins, check outs, HMO, maintenance, Legionella, HHSRS, FFHH, block inspections, build to rent and more. Choose to create a report either at a property, or in the office via over-the-phone/zoom/facetime with the tenant or landlord. Or use the self-service option for tenants and landlords to complete reports remotely, to help with social distancing.
Some of the key TouchRight features are listed below:
- Custom templates - digitally transform your current paper reports or make full use of the custom template builder for all your Property Management reports i.e. routine inspections, inventories, check ins, check outs, HMO, maintenance, Legionella, HHSRS, FFHH, block inspections, build to rent and more. We can help get templates set up to meet any specific requirements for your business, so that you can get the most from the software.
- Report linking - using linking allows you to 'see what you said last time'. Ideal to make sure tenants aren't breaking any tenancy clauses or to keep an eye on your contractors work. It works well if you complete your inventories and check outs in-house, plus it also saves the need to print reports.
- Reporting - making use of linking above will allow you to produce a useful ‘comparison’ or ‘changes’ report, which are ideal for disputes or follow up actions, as previous report information and photos are instantly accessible.
- Remote reporting and comments – give your landlords and tenants the option to complete, review, comment and sign reports remotely, providing an end-to-end paper-free solution with real-time updates, time-based reminders and a full history log. Plus you can also convert comments straight to repair issues.
- Tag issues/repairs - tag your maintenance issues in the app or back on the dashboard. It’s perfect for keeping on top of property maintenance and generating issue reports that can be sent to contractors. Also if you use Fixflo, issues can be seamlessly pushed to your Fixflo account.
- Photos - unlimited photos can be added three different ways to a report at no extra cost. You can also ‘click’ on a photo in a report to enlarge to full size, which is helpful in the event of a dispute, plus it saves the need to print reports. The dispute services like this feature as the photos become very clear.
- Lone worker protection - a unique TouchRight feature that allows users to send custom alerts from the app, including a map location.
- Integrations - we have an Open API and currently connect with Acquaint, agentOS, Qube SLM, Reapit, SME Professional, Fixflo and Signable. More integrations coming in 2020 with Arthur Online being on the list.
Click here to read our brochure that highlights the benefits of using TouchRight.
Problems we solve for agents
Save Admin time - to produce property reports, efficiencies with using integrations help streamline the property reporting process
Customisation - templates that work for your business
Compliance - across different users, for tenants to add comments or for social distancing and dispute resolution
Paper free - to help save the environment
Adding extra value to management fees - smart professional looking reports that your landlords will love
Follow this supplier's social pages
Other Kerfuffle dealsView all deals
No Letting Go are offering a FREE cost and workflow consultation of your current inventory management processes and FREE software for in-house property visits for 3 MONTHS. This includes unlimited... No Letting Go are offering a FREE cost and workflow... Show me the deal »
6 months free *T&C’s apply – by signing up to this deal you are agreeing to attend 2 online sessions with Mutual including a demo and training. You must also upload a minimum of 3 properties within... 6 months free *T&C’s apply – by signing up to this... Show me the deal »
DigitalMove is a secure digital platform that connects Estate Agents, Conveyancers, Brokers and Home movers, making it easy to communicate, monitor case progress and complete documentation online.... DigitalMove is a secure digital platform that connects... Show me the deal »
Know of a product that should be on this page?
Recommend one and embrace the kerfuffle community spirit