Fixflo's software solution makes repairs reporting, planned maintenance, and contractor management more efficient and... Read more
See the exclusive kerfuffle deal Login and view the deal
Fixflo's software solution makes repairs reporting, planned maintenance, and contractor management more efficient and less costly. And, it can help you achieve compliance too. Property professionals like you can automate time-consuming manual tasks and communicate quickly and easily with your customers. Plus, the software integrates with most property management systems, making adoption a breeze. And, if you have a question or suggestion, a member of the Fixflo team is always there to help. Over 1.2 million units are already using the platform and Fixflo is constantly finding ways to make your hard-working team even more successful
Problems we solve for agents
The main benefits of using Fixflo’s repairs and maintenance management software are:
- Better service: branded portals allow landlords to review and approve contractor quotes and tenants to track their repairs
- Increased efficiency: in-built automation engine takes away manual processes to allow property managers to focus on value-add tasks
- Reduced risk: integrated contractor accreditation (via contractor app or portal) makes sure everyone who goes to site is insured and accredited to do the work
- Increased revenue: Fixflo is a proven instruction winner for new landlords and to upsell landlords to a fully managed service
- Legal compliance: Fixflo assists agents in complying with a range of laws and regulations ranging from GDPR through to s21 compliance and the TPO Code Of Conduct
- Estates IT
- Qube SLM
- AXIA Software
- Qube PM
£0.04 per managed unit/month + £50 software fee per month.
We offer four product levels; Basic, Essentials, Professional, and Manager to suit your agency.
Manage 35% more properties without an increase in headcount*87% of tenants who have used Fixflo say it was easy to report an issue**2018 Survey of 400+ Letting Agents
Setup / Onboarding
On average, it takes 4 weeks for a new customer to launch their new Fixflo system from the day they sign up.
Training & Support
Online, face to face or blended? - Blended
Included or chargeable? Included
Do you offer free of charge
Telephone Support – YES
Email Support – YES
Chat Support – YES
Ex-ARMA Chief Joins Fixflo as Industry Advisor
Industry-leading maintenance management software provider Fixflo has announced the appointment of...
Fixflo and Reapit announce integration
Supercharge your Reapit system with Fixflo and further streamline your repairs and...
Fixflo launches new contractor marketplace
Fixflo has launched a brand new ‘contractor marketplace’ this week with leading property...
Awarded in 2019
Best Estate Agency Suppliers Guide 2020: Highly rated (Property Maintenance)
Powering Relationships Between People and Property. Our leading property software solution Veco™ offers a comprehensive, multi-discipline package, enabling our clients to carry out core business... Powering Relationships Between People and Property.... Show me the deal »