Goodlord’s lettings software is on a mission to provide the best rental experience in the world to agents, landlords and tenants alike.
With the help of over £25 million raised in funding and 200 people employed in its London HQ, the Goodlord platform digitises and automates sending the offer, signing the contract, taking deposit payments and distributing legislative documents – and that’s just the start. Agents can offer their customers additional services, built into the platform, including:
- Comprehensive tenant referencing from as little as £6
- Utility switching and void management
- Deposit Replacement Insurance
- Rent Protection and Legal Expenses Insurance
- Tenants Contents and Liability Insurance
- Broadband and media for tenants
With the latest technology solutions such as open banking and digital identity verification, this smooth lettings journey already helps more than 1,000 agents save time and money while staying compliant in an ever-changing legislative landscape – so they can offer their customers more.
Watch the Chris Watkin Interviews here
Watch the supplier spotlight now
Watch the Supplier spotlight now - How Goodlord's Rent Protection is helping letting agents stand out
Read the latest news
Our service starts from £62.50 per month for full platform functionality. We then work closely with each customer to create a tailored package to build on the benefits of our core platform, with any additional built-in services or products they may require, such as tenant referencing, insurances, and others.
Click here to see our pricing packages.
Goodlord currently integrates with a select number of PMS companies to ensure a smooth pre- to post-tenancy journey for you, your landlords and your tenants. In the near future, we’re looking to increase the number of integrations with our platform to give our agent customers more options and to continue to make processing tenancies easier and faster than ever before. Click here to see more on our integrations.
Awarded in 2019
Best Estate Agency Suppliers Guide 2020 - Excellent (Software & Technology, Tenant Referencing)
The Negotiator Awards 2019 - Supplier of the Year Technology (Agency Software) - Silver
The ESTAS 2019 - Supplier Best in Sector CRM Software - Winner
Setup / Onboarding
Once the contract is signed and initial steps completed, Goodlord configures an agency’s platform so it’s ready in time for their very first call with us as a customer. On this welcome call, we run the customer through their onboarding timeline, recap the Goodlord process and show them how to access their platform. We also book in the team platform training. The platform training is an online session where we run through how to use the platform on a day-to-day basis and make sure our customers know how to get the most of the platform. Agencies who are on Goodlord or ARLA documents can be onboarded (from the Welcome Call) within 2-3 days. Customers who use their own contracts will have a document review call and their onboarding will typically take an additional 3-5 days based on the number of bespoke contracts required. For larger volume or multiple site agencies, a bespoke onboarding program is agreed upon by all parties.
Training & Support
Online, face to face or blended? Blended
Included or chargeable? Chargeable
Do you offer free of charge –
Telephone Support – Yes
Email Support – Yes
Chat Support – Yes
● Automatic contract generation, e-signing, and e-payments
● Includes AST, non-AST, License and Corporate lets
● Branded to your agency
● Comprehensive referencing
● From as little as £5
● AML & TrustID also available
● Rent protection insurance
● Deposit replacement insurance
● Tenants contents and liability insurance
● Move-in services
● Utility switching, including energy, council tax, and water
● Broadband, media, and access to additional tenant offers
Problems we solve for agents
Goodlord is working to reduce the time, effort and cost to an agency in processing a let, whilst delivering a better experience to all involved. We have and continue to build products and additional services that allow agents to be more efficient, make additional revenue, grow their market share and increase brand their value.
Goodlord provides agents with key solutions to their current challenges, including:
● Reducing administrative time in order to speed up the time it takes to complete a let
● Further protection to ensure compliance through the automatic distribution of legislative documentation, such as “How to Rent” guide and EPC and Gas Safety certificates
● Helping agents to achieve increased conversions on additional products and services
● Providing a digital-first solution to tenants and landlords for increased speed, transparency, and communication
● Providing agents with greater visibility and control during the pre-tenancy journey.
● Helping eliminate errors, by reducing manual data entry.
Follow this supplier's social pages
Other Kerfuffle dealsView all deals
6 months free *T&C’s apply – by signing up to this deal you are agreeing to attend 2 online sessions with Mutual including a demo and training. You must also upload a minimum of 3 properties within... 6 months free *T&C’s apply – by signing up to this... Show me the deal »
No Letting Go are offering a FREE cost and workflow consultation of your current inventory management processes and FREE software for in-house property visits for 3 MONTHS. This includes unlimited... No Letting Go are offering a FREE cost and workflow... Show me the deal »
DigitalMove is a secure digital platform that connects Estate Agents, Conveyancers, Brokers and Home movers, making it easy to communicate, monitor case progress and complete documentation online.... DigitalMove is a secure digital platform that connects... Show me the deal »
Know of a product that should be on this page?
Recommend one and embrace the kerfuffle community spirit