mio sales progression software, designed specifically for Estate Agents, is proven to improve transaction times and... Read more
See the exclusive kerfuffle deal Login and view the deal
mio sales progression software, designed specifically for Estate Agents, is proven to improve transaction times and reduce fall-throughs to under 20%. Low cost, simple to introduce and easy to use mio is a must-have for Estate Agents who take sales progression seriously.
Owned and operated by one of the UK’s leading providers of Property Searches and property data specialists, tmgroup, mio launched in May 2019. Since launch over 100,000 properties have progressed to exchange in mio; nearly 1.4m sales progression milestones have been updated by Agents and over 500,000 milestones have been updated automatically by data feeds from conveyancers, search providers, surveyors and mortgage brokers.
- mio sales progression
- mio chain view
- mio app
Problems we solve for agents
- Simple to use sales progression software proven to reduce SSTC to Exchange by 10 days.
- Drives a more effective approach to sales progression which will reduce fall throughs.
- Automated updates from Conveyancers, Surveyors, Search Providers and Mortgage Brokers reduce chasing and ensures you know exactly what’s happening with every sale.
- Integrated chain view updates as sales progress and keeps everyone in the chain informed. The mio chain view can, via a simple API integration, be shared with any other business involved in the transaction from the conveyancer to the Mortgage Broker.
- Guides you through a simple sales progression checklist ensuring you stay on top of your to-do list.
- Notes can be added at each stage in the sale ensuring you can quickly access all the information you need.
- Award-winning integrated consumer app with, in-app chat messaging, automatically updates your clients as you progress the sale and gives your business an advantage, over your competition, on valuations.
- Integrated pipeline reporting improves forecasting and ensures everyone in-branch understands where to focus their time.
mio benefits from over 60 datafeeds from a variety of sources including conveyancers, surveyors, mortgage brokers, search companies and property portals. These feeds reduce re-keying and automatically update active chains, leading to greater efficiency and time savings, with less need to chase for updates.
mio also offers a fully integrated shared view of the chain and a consumer app with in-app chat messaging.
Our pricing policy is simple, transparent and cost-effective. We charge per branch, per month, irrespective of the number of employees within a branch or the number of completed sales.
Price includes on-boarding, training and ongoing support. Discounts are available for long term contracts.
|Branch number||Price per branch|
|1-3||£90 p/m + VAT|
|3-5||£85 p/m +VAT|
|6-10||£80 p/m +VAT|
|11-20||£70 p/m +VAT|
|21+||£60 p/m +VAT|
Please contact us to discuss prices for businesses running centralized sales progression teams or for Franchises.
The average pipeline turnover, of mio customers, from SSTC to Exchange is 108 calendar days, compared to more recently published national averages of up to 150 days.
Setup / Onboarding
mio can have you set up within 24 hours. It is so simple.
- Step 1. Provide us with a list of users and the sales you have in progress
- Step 2. Our Helpdesk team load your users and sales into the platform
- Step 3. We conduct all the training on how to get going
Training & Support
All news users are provided with comprehensive live virtual training from our experienced team. We also have a training and resources hub which provides simple to follow how to guides on using the platform which you can access at any time.
NEW tm:tv series to shed light on how property professionals can achieve real change
tm:tv is continuing into 2022 with a 6-part series called Achieving Change: Think tomorrow, act...
mio survey reveals home movers are switching on to digital communication and convenience during the moving process
Award-winning sales progression platform mio has brought together the voices of over 350 home movers...
What do property professionals make of ‘The New Normal’?
What do property professionals make of ‘The New Normal’? Find out what almost 800 had to say ...
mio wins Silver for Supplier of the Year: Technology (Apps) at the Negotiator Awards
mio are delighted to have been awarded ‘Silver’ for ‘Supplier of the Year: Technology...
mio announces the second annual Sales Progressor of the Year Awards for 2021
Following the success of last year, industry leading sales progression platform, mio has announced...
AVRillo Conveyancing partner with mio to help estate agents complete more sales
mio are delighted to announce their latest data partner as AVRillo, the ESTAS UK Best National...
mio Wins Best in Sector for Supplier of the Year at the ESTAS
mio has scooped the coveted Supplier Award - Best in Sector for Best Sales Progression Software at...
tmgroup achieve company first with Top Employer accreditation
tmgroup achieve company first with Top Employer accreditation tmgroup are delighted to announce...
mio names Phil Natusch as new Managing Director
mio has appointed experienced property professional and former MD of ETSOS Phil Natusch as Managing...
mio celebrates second birthday in style
mio celebrates its second birthday on 20th May 2021. Here is a quick overview of their incredible...
mio - Jinder welcome to the team
What is your role with mio?Business Development Manager What excited you about joining mio?Although...
Mio - Make time to save time
“We think Mio is great, but we just haven’t got time to start using it” This is exactly what...
tm: tv panel to discuss the true potential of property data
Thursday 25th March at 12pm tm:tv session – ‘UK property transaction & data’ panel...
Nominate a deserving colleague for mio's ‘Sales Progressor of the Year’
mio launches its 'sales progressor of the year' Sales progression...
Supplier spotlight - How continued development at mio is helping to simplify sales progression and speed up transactions
How continued development at mio is helping to simplify sales progression and speed up transactions ...
supplier spotlight - mio
Connected sales progression Join us as we chat with Jon Horton, Product Director of mio on the...
Awarded in 2019
The Negotiator Awards 2019 - Supplier of the Year Technology (Apps) - Gold
Awards in 2021
The ESTAS Best in Sector 2021 - Best Sales Progression Software
Know of a product that should be on this page?
Recommend one and embrace the kerfuffle community spirit